Building a thriving social media platform doesn’t have to steal all your precious writing time or cut into your time with your family.Twitter for Authors is about building a successful Twitter platform that’s sustainable for busy people.
Twitter often gets a bad reputation from people who don’t understand it or don’t know how to use it to its full potential to build an author platform. When used correctly, Twitter can be one of the best tools for increasing traffic to your blog and gaining new readers for your books. And it’s fun!
In Twitter for Authors, you’ll learn…
- essential Twitter terminology,
- how to set up your account,
- the differences between TweetDeck and Hootsuite,
- techniques for staying safe on Twitter,
- how to build columns and lists and use them to find readers,
- the value of link shorteners and hashtags,
- what to tweet about,
- the most common mistakes writers make on Twitter,
- how to run a successful Twitter event,
- how to manage your social media time,
- and much more!
Twitter for Authors contains helpful advice for both Twitter newbies and long-time Twitter users who want to take their platform to the next level.